Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Staff Changes at the Chamber

Happy St. Patrick's Day! It's been a while since our last blog post, but we are back and ready to go! I'll be taking over the reins for the Chamber blog. I'm learning my way around the office (I still get lost upstairs), but hope to be on a blogging schedule soon! I wanted to start by introducing myself. My name is Jennifer Haile and I am the newest team member of the Chamber. As the Director of Marketing and Communications, I will be in charge of the weekly email, newsletter and member communications. Before joining the Chamber, I worked for 40/29 News as Sunrise Anchor and Reporter for 6 years. I am so excited to be a part of the Chamber and look forward to getting to know all of you!

I also wanted to pass along some great news for a couple staff members. A big congratulations goes out to Dana Mather. Dana was promoted to Senior Vice President. She's been with the Chamber for 10 years and previously served as the Vice President of Community Development & Communication.

Megan Cuddy also received a promotion. She is expanding her role at the Chamber and is now the Vice President of Community Development. Megan has been with the Chamber for almost 5 years. She will continue to serve the community as the Director of Drug Free Rogers-Lowell as well.

Again, congrats to Dana and Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment